Welcome to the
Tabcorp Gaming Solutions Management Program
For Hospitality Professionals
The Tabcorp Gaming Solutions (TGS) Management Program, aligned to the nationally recognised Diploma of Leadership and Management, from Tabcorp Training (RTO code: 40865) is designed to build industry-specific knowledge and unlock the potential of highly motivated managers (Hotel, Venue Gaming and Operations) and other key managers of hospitality teams.
Across nine subjects, the content of the program covers topics required for expert hospitality management and career advancement – Marketing, Customer Service, Managing People 1 & 2, Business & Operational Planning, Project Management, Financials, Continuous Improvement and Information & Communication.
Benefits for participants:
- Develop knowledge and practical skills related to leadership and management
- Learning customised to a participant’s specific role and workplace
- Nationally recognised qualification (Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915) on successful completion of all requirements
Benefits for employers:
- Material tailored to the industry and highly relevant within the context of a venue
- Skills and training aligned to business needs
- Improvement of manager’s skills can contribute to business outcomes
- Payment plans available
About Tabcorp Training
Tabcorp Training (RTO code: 40865) offers the TGS Management Program. Tabcorp established Tabcorp Training as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver a range of quality accredited and non-accredited programs to venues and their staff.
Participants who successfully complete the TGS Management Program will receive a nationally recognised qualification, Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915).
As an RTO, Tabcorp Training has a range of formal and regulatory obligations.
At A Glance
The subjects making up theTGS Management Program should be undertaken sequentially with participants attending every workshop in their group, as follows:
Individual applicants may apply directly or organisations may choose to nominate potential applicants for participation in the TGS Management Program.
Following review of applicants against the selection criteria, successful applicants receive an email from Tabcorp Training with information and instructions for registering for the program.
Once Tabcorp Training receives your registration, a confirmation email is forwarded, including all relevant workshop details.
Prospective participants must have at least 2 years management experience in the hotel and club industry, including experience in managing a team of staff, business planning and some financial experience/responsibility.
Please note: the program many not be suitable for candidates who already have/are studying towards a higher level business or management qualification (e.g. degree, MBA).
Prospective participants must:
- Be highly motivated to undertake a program of this kind to enhance their management knowledge and skills, and have the ability to demonstrate and apply these skills in the workplace;
- Commit to attending workshops and undertaking assessment to meet all requirements and deadlines;
- Be able to understand abstract ideas and apply them to the bigger picture in a practical manner;
- Meet high standards of literacy and numeracy; and
- Be employed either full-time or part-time (no casual staff)
Get the Inside Word
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular insights, industry trends, practical tips and perspectives from market leaders and our team of experts at Tabcorp Gaming Solutions.